Lake Elsinore MX
Usually 10 minutes per practice, if time permits we will run two rounds of practice in the same order.
As you pull up you should see the RV / Canopy next to teh start, this is where riders register for the race. You will be pleasantly greeted.
When you come to sign ups PLEASE remember the following:
- A positive attitude!
- Money Checks made out to:Lake Elsinore MX Park
- Know what your vehicle number is!
WE WILL HELP YOU WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE!
PRACTICE ALWAYS STARTS AT 8am!
Practice is when you get the chance to see changes that have been made to the track. Practice is when you warm up for the race. Practice is when you warm up your vehicle (not racing through the pits). Practice is NOT a race!
When you come to practice PLEASE remember the following:
- A positive attitude!
- YOU MUST ALREADY BE SIGNED IN FOR RACING BEFORE PRACTICE.
- Be in the correct practice, we give adequate time for each class to practice.
- Line up in front of the starting gate.
- Listen to the starter for your turn to enter the track!
- OBEY ALL FLAGS!
- Flaggers – Onsite at every race and every practice
- Supervised Practice – Individuals onsite to watch the practice sessions and split practice. Flaggers will be watching for dangerous sections of the track and/or dangerous situations. They will be able to identify whether the track needs prepping and/or watering.
- EMT – Onsite at every race and every practice.
- Entrance and Exit Signs – Posted sign for entering the track and exiting the track are clearly visible position. This allows riders to identify were they can enter and exit the track. Riders are not to enter and exit anywhere on the track, except for posted area.
- Fenced Track – Track are fenced to separate the track from the pit area and spectators.
- Banners – Track have banners to outline the track. This allows the rider to identify the borders of the track. and prevent riders from cutting across the track and entering and exiting were it is not safe.
- Track Prep – Track are watered to eliminate dust. Tracks are groomed to prevent troubled spots on the track.
- Safety Gear – Riders must wear the appropriate safety gear at all times. Helmet, Boots, Pants, Jersey (Long Sleeve), Goggles, Gloves, Chest Protector and Neck Collar.